2012/05/17

Still from the Panasonic GH2 + Super Takumar 50mm F1.4


Via Flickr:
A fellow photographer and I are interviewing veterans for the Library of Congress' Veterans History Project (www.loc.gov/vets/). My friend is shooting stills and I'm shooting video with the GH2. This is my first use of the Super Takumar 50mm F1.4. I had it stopped down a couple of clicks and had 1 CFL softbox to the camera left, and 1 CFL softbox and CFL reflector on camera right. I was shooting from a  Vanguard CF monopod with a Manfrotto 701HD fluid pan head. I also had Express35 15mm rods supporting the D|Focus follow focus and smallHD DP4 EVF.

This is a shot straight from the camera, before any color correction (grading in videospeak). I'm frankly blown away by the sharpness of this cheap consumer camera when combined with this 40+ year old lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment