2012/01/19

It's in the bag


It's in the bag, originally uploaded by john m flores.

Via Flickr:
Heading into the city tomorrow to interview the Managing Director of Ducati North America. From the interview I'll be producing an article for RoadRUNNER Magazine as well as a video for their website. I've got a lot of commuting to get there and only 30 minutes to interview, so my kit has to be light and quick to set up and tear down. Here's what I'm going with:

GH2 with Oly 45/1.8
GF2 with Panny 20/1.7
Panasonic hot-shoe mic DMW-MS1
Switronix TorchLED TL-30
Slik tabletop tripod with Velbon ballhead and Manfrotto quick release
Manfrotto mini-clamp with mini ballhead
49mm ND8 and polarizer
iPad2
2 Magazine samples
24 reflector

All of this fits into a small Timbuk2 Snoop Messenger bag. Think about that - a 2 camera system that shoots HD video that fits into a small messenger bag. This is why I love M43.

No comments:

Post a Comment